UNiPLAY Soft Building Blocks Plus
- DEVELOPMENTAL FUN: UNiPLAY Soft Building Blocks were designed to stimulate your child’s imagination, motor skills, and cognitive development. In primary colors, they introduce children to all colors in a gradual and meaningful way.
- GET CREATIVE: Kids have the ability to create towers, block cities, and more with these basic soft blocks! They can be stacked on singular or 3D bases that are created by snapping together the interlocking sheets of blocks.
- SOFT - SAFE - FUN PATENTED DESIGN: These blocks have been designed with a focus on child safety. Their patented design incorporates soft plastic with rounded edges and are made with food-grade materials that are non-toxic and BPA-free.
- VERSATILE USE: These blocks are ideal for play in the home, at preschools and day care facilities. The antibacterial and antiseptic surface make these blocks safe to be used by multiple children without the worry of passing harmful germs.
- GROW WITH UNiPLAY: Our goal is to provide safe, educational tools that inspire learning and growth through play. By encouraging mental, physical, and creative development, we start children on a path to becoming team players and out-of-the-box thinkers.
UNiPLAY 80-Piece Plus Soft Building Blocks (Primary) - Fun-inspired development toys for babies, toddlers, and kids of all ages!
The Plus Series blocks have a greater variety of shapes to build, so children can make planes, birds,
This soft plastic block set is made with child safety, development, and fun as the focus. The food-grade antibacterial plastic exceeds 22196 testing for quality, is BPA-free, and completely non-toxic. The special, patented design of these oversized blocks incorporates soft, bendable plastic with rounded edges that make them easy for little hands to grasp, preventing scratching, poking, and choking during play.
- Safe, Non-Toxic, BPA-Free Materials
- Antibacterial & Antiseptic Surface
- Soft, Rounded Edge Design
- Stimulates and Strengthens Fine Motor Skills, Muscles, and Cognitive Function
- Multiple Colors Enhance Color Cognition and Visual Development
- Encourages Social Collaboration
- Can be Used with UNiPLAY Big Cube Blocks & are Compatible with other Big Block and Jumbo Brands
With these blocks you will be connecting fun with critical neurological development!
You can never have too much grace or blessing in your life. Use holy water daily. Keeping a holy water font in the home is a great idea so that you, your family, and guests can be blessed in the comings and goings from your home. Keep the font right by the front door to ensure you never leave home without it.
Bless your house
Your home is the domestic Church and is in need of spiritual protection. You can sprinkle holy water in your home yourself, or have a priest formally bless your home using holy water as part of a blessing ceremony.
Bless your family
se holy water to pray and make the Sign of the Cross over your spouse and children before they go to sleep at night. Bonding the family to each other and to God in this way is a great family tradition to adopt. Keep a holy water bottle by the bedside for this purpose.
Peace River Frankincense
Frankincense is mentioned seventeen times in the Bible. It is best known as a gift given to the newborn Jesus, ‘They saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold, frankincense and myrrh.’ (Mathew 2:11) They would have known of the importance of the birth of Jesus as it was used to anoint the newborn sons of kings and priests.
Message of Greeting from Pastor Rick Warren,Pastor of Saddleback Church in California, USAand author of The Purpose Driven Life,al salaam a’alaykum,I want to express my deep joy and gratitude to all of you who has been involved in the planning and building of this Baptism Center. This is an historic day that we have all dreamed of, talked about, and planned for years. I congratulate my dear friend, King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, and also my dear friend, Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed, for their vision for this site, and for King Abdullah’s generosity in making the site possible.The opening of this authentic site where Jesus (Peace be upon him) was baptized, will be a place of Peace. It is my prayer that all who visit will have a deeper understanding of who Jesus is, what God sent him to do, and will experience the compassion and mercy of God in this placeAlthough I cannot be with you today, my heart is with you, and I thank all of the world leaders who have graced this site with their presence as we celebrate today. Just as His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI intends to visit the site this May, I also intend to make a pilgrimage to this site in 2010, during my next visit to several Middle Eastern nations.May God bless all of you this day.Rick WarrenDr. Rick WarrenSaddleback ChurchPurpose Driven NetworkP.E.A.C.E. Coalition