Kids Organic Chemistry Socks
- Kids Organic Chemistry Socks
- ADD A FUN & FUNKY TOUCH TO EVERY OUTFIT with the Socks n Socks premium cotton dress socks, which are here to dazzle everyone with their colorful design and trendy patterns!
- COMFORT,LUXURY & STYLE AT YOUR FEET! Our socks for everyone are made from 80% Turkish super-soft cotton, 18% nylon and 2% spandex, in order to offer your feet a comfy, snug and perfect fit! Make a statement and put your best foot forward!
- 100% TRENDY STYLE OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That's our unconditional guarantee! If you are not 100% thrilled with your multicolor and super-comfy cotton dress socks, we promise to offer you a full refund!
- KEEP YOUR FEET WARM, DRY & COMFORTABLE ALL DAY, thanks to the nonslip weave, reinforced toe and sweat-resistant, breathable Turkish cotton fabric! You can wear your dress socks all day long without the slightest discomfort.
- LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY'S GIFT? Surprise your son, daughter, brother, sister with our kid's dress socks, ready to impress everyone! Get your dress socks today!
You can never have too much grace or blessing in your life. Use holy water daily. Keeping a holy water font in the home is a great idea so that you, your family, and guests can be blessed in the comings and goings from your home. Keep the font right by the front door to ensure you never leave home without it.
Bless your house
Your home is the domestic Church and is in need of spiritual protection. You can sprinkle holy water in your home yourself, or have a priest formally bless your home using holy water as part of a blessing ceremony.
Bless your family
se holy water to pray and make the Sign of the Cross over your spouse and children before they go to sleep at night. Bonding the family to each other and to God in this way is a great family tradition to adopt. Keep a holy water bottle by the bedside for this purpose.
Peace River Frankincense
Frankincense is mentioned seventeen times in the Bible. It is best known as a gift given to the newborn Jesus, ‘They saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold, frankincense and myrrh.’ (Mathew 2:11) They would have known of the importance of the birth of Jesus as it was used to anoint the newborn sons of kings and priests.
Message of Greeting from Pastor Rick Warren,Pastor of Saddleback Church in California, USAand author of The Purpose Driven Life,al salaam a’alaykum,I want to express my deep joy and gratitude to all of you who has been involved in the planning and building of this Baptism Center. This is an historic day that we have all dreamed of, talked about, and planned for years. I congratulate my dear friend, King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, and also my dear friend, Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed, for their vision for this site, and for King Abdullah’s generosity in making the site possible.The opening of this authentic site where Jesus (Peace be upon him) was baptized, will be a place of Peace. It is my prayer that all who visit will have a deeper understanding of who Jesus is, what God sent him to do, and will experience the compassion and mercy of God in this placeAlthough I cannot be with you today, my heart is with you, and I thank all of the world leaders who have graced this site with their presence as we celebrate today. Just as His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI intends to visit the site this May, I also intend to make a pilgrimage to this site in 2010, during my next visit to several Middle Eastern nations.May God bless all of you this day.Rick WarrenDr. Rick WarrenSaddleback ChurchPurpose Driven NetworkP.E.A.C.E. Coalition