Outdoor Copper Fiber Compression Gloves
1. Reduce pain and tension. When your hand is hurt, it will distract your attention. Provides additional support for thumb, fingers, wrists and joints by providing gentle compression, relieve pain. This allows you to focus on what really matters in your life.
2. The open fingertip design allows you to use your mobile phone to write, tie shoelaces, pick up jars and other normal activities!
3. Ergonomically designed to provide gentle compression, focus on pressures points and provide extra warmth.
4. With our ultra comfortable fabric that gives you support while still allowing you to retain your range of motion. This is extremely important because by retaining your range of motion, your muscles can continue to work and strengthen.
5. Comfortable, breathable, non-slip, easy to clean. Everyday to help you get the support you need! Our high quality fabric will also withstand washing and will not lose its function.
Type: Compression Gloves
Material: polyester cotton, spandex, nylon (silicone)
Size: palms width: S:7.5cm/2.95in, M:8.0cm/3.15in,L:8.8cm/3.45in
Function: Relieves hand pain and swelling, can be used for office or outdoor activities
1 pair x gloves
You can never have too much grace or blessing in your life. Use holy water daily. Keeping a holy water font in the home is a great idea so that you, your family, and guests can be blessed in the comings and goings from your home. Keep the font right by the front door to ensure you never leave home without it.
Bless your house
Your home is the domestic Church and is in need of spiritual protection. You can sprinkle holy water in your home yourself, or have a priest formally bless your home using holy water as part of a blessing ceremony.
Bless your family
se holy water to pray and make the Sign of the Cross over your spouse and children before they go to sleep at night. Bonding the family to each other and to God in this way is a great family tradition to adopt. Keep a holy water bottle by the bedside for this purpose.
Peace River Frankincense
Frankincense is mentioned seventeen times in the Bible. It is best known as a gift given to the newborn Jesus, ‘They saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold, frankincense and myrrh.’ (Mathew 2:11) They would have known of the importance of the birth of Jesus as it was used to anoint the newborn sons of kings and priests.
Message of Greeting from Pastor Rick Warren,Pastor of Saddleback Church in California, USAand author of The Purpose Driven Life,al salaam a’alaykum,I want to express my deep joy and gratitude to all of you who has been involved in the planning and building of this Baptism Center. This is an historic day that we have all dreamed of, talked about, and planned for years. I congratulate my dear friend, King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, and also my dear friend, Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed, for their vision for this site, and for King Abdullah’s generosity in making the site possible.The opening of this authentic site where Jesus (Peace be upon him) was baptized, will be a place of Peace. It is my prayer that all who visit will have a deeper understanding of who Jesus is, what God sent him to do, and will experience the compassion and mercy of God in this placeAlthough I cannot be with you today, my heart is with you, and I thank all of the world leaders who have graced this site with their presence as we celebrate today. Just as His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI intends to visit the site this May, I also intend to make a pilgrimage to this site in 2010, during my next visit to several Middle Eastern nations.May God bless all of you this day.Rick WarrenDr. Rick WarrenSaddleback ChurchPurpose Driven NetworkP.E.A.C.E. Coalition