Organic Firming Body Lotion
Our organic skin firming lotion helps tighten skin with antioxidants and hydrating organic ingredients that help slow the skin aging process. We've combined skin loving ingredients that will give you healthy glowing skin in no time.
*Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
*Safflower Oil – A terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow.
- It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture & removing dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing & hydrating the skin.
- It is rich in linoleic acid, which is an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K, & especially vitamin E.
- Has powerful dirt & oil removing abilities. It reduces the risk of "clogged" pores that can lead to blackheads & acne outbreaks.
- Have soothing & antioxidant properties that help to treat damage & inflammation.
*Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin. It is an excellent moisturizer & has extraordinary anti-aging & brightening abilities.
- Protects us from the sun, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles & blemishes.
- Helps to restore elasticity & moisture to the skin
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft & silky, not greasy
- Prevents premature wrinkles by boosting overall collagen production
- Provides important skin lightening vitamins such as Vitamin E, A & D
- Helps eliminate acne scars & other scars associated with eczema & psoriasis
*Rosehip Seed Oil is naturally rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins and is loved for its ability to hydrate dry, itchy skin while reducing acne scars and fine lines. Rosehip seed oil is a wonderful moisturizer that does not cause break outs.
- The Vitamin A and Vitamin C contents in the Rosehip seed oil stimulate the production of collagen. The little amount of Vitamin A’s molecular properties enables the oil to penetrate deeply into the skin layer, and is also wonderful in improving the level of skin moisture.
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals that cause sun damage. Vitamin a, combined with essential fatty acids help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Rosehip seed oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema.
- It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple.
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids giving your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slow down your aging process.
- Rosehip seed oil contains lots of complexion-brightening vitamin c, vitamin a via carotenoids, and may even have some protective properties against uv light.
- Rosehip seed oil is the perfect way to hydrate your eczema or psoriasis naturally.
- Rosehip seed Oil in its natural form is the perfect face and body moisturizer. The oil completely moisturizes and improves any dry skin condition, and it’s also effective as an eye cream and makeup removal.
*Cocoa Butter can replenish skin’s moisture and create a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss and tends to be absorbed well without leaving skin greasy. Using Cocoa Butter can help skin maintain its elasticity and tone.
- Contains high levels of vitamin K, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids which deeply hydrate the skin, helping skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Helps reduce stretch marks and may diminish and heal scars. It
- Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants, which help repair damage to the skin caused by free radicals. Free radicals can induce skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin. Protecting your skin from damage is a must if you want to keep your skin looking healthy and young.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cocoa butter protect your skin against the signs of aging.
- Cocoa butter contains a high content of vitamin E and deep-penetrating moisturizers provide skin with building blocks for renewal, so it does support better nourished, more hydrated skin overall with regular use.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
WATER, ALOE VERA JUICE*, SAFFLOWER OIL*, NATURAL VEGETABLE EMULSIFYING WAX, SHEA BUTTER*, COCOA BUTTER*, ROSE HIP SEED OIL* VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, VEGETABLE STEARIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SILVER DIHYDROGEN CITRATE, ESSENTIAL OILS*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
You can never have too much grace or blessing in your life. Use holy water daily. Keeping a holy water font in the home is a great idea so that you, your family, and guests can be blessed in the comings and goings from your home. Keep the font right by the front door to ensure you never leave home without it.
Bless your house
Your home is the domestic Church and is in need of spiritual protection. You can sprinkle holy water in your home yourself, or have a priest formally bless your home using holy water as part of a blessing ceremony.
Bless your family
se holy water to pray and make the Sign of the Cross over your spouse and children before they go to sleep at night. Bonding the family to each other and to God in this way is a great family tradition to adopt. Keep a holy water bottle by the bedside for this purpose.
Peace River Frankincense
Frankincense is mentioned seventeen times in the Bible. It is best known as a gift given to the newborn Jesus, ‘They saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down and worshipped him and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold, frankincense and myrrh.’ (Mathew 2:11) They would have known of the importance of the birth of Jesus as it was used to anoint the newborn sons of kings and priests.
Message of Greeting from Pastor Rick Warren,Pastor of Saddleback Church in California, USAand author of The Purpose Driven Life,al salaam a’alaykum,I want to express my deep joy and gratitude to all of you who has been involved in the planning and building of this Baptism Center. This is an historic day that we have all dreamed of, talked about, and planned for years. I congratulate my dear friend, King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, and also my dear friend, Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed, for their vision for this site, and for King Abdullah’s generosity in making the site possible.The opening of this authentic site where Jesus (Peace be upon him) was baptized, will be a place of Peace. It is my prayer that all who visit will have a deeper understanding of who Jesus is, what God sent him to do, and will experience the compassion and mercy of God in this placeAlthough I cannot be with you today, my heart is with you, and I thank all of the world leaders who have graced this site with their presence as we celebrate today. Just as His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI intends to visit the site this May, I also intend to make a pilgrimage to this site in 2010, during my next visit to several Middle Eastern nations.May God bless all of you this day.Rick WarrenDr. Rick WarrenSaddleback ChurchPurpose Driven NetworkP.E.A.C.E. Coalition